- Franchise Audit
- Franchise Sales
- Franchise Development and Implementation Services
Other Services we provide:
- Franchise operations management and quality control
- Ad placement and media management
- Ad fund management
- Centralized print fulfillment
- Franchise prospect qualification
- Franchise sales management (coaching)
- Development or redesign of brochures, e-brochures, web pages, and logos
- Updating of Operations Manuals
- Training Program curricula, PowerPoint presentations, training aids, and tests
- Interior branding programs and other consumer marketing assistance
- Interior and exterior design
iFranchise Development and Implementation Services
- Not having the staff in place for your business’ franchise development and implementation?
- For companies interested in outsourcing the franchise sales function, the iFranchise Group is affiliated with Franchise Dynamics, the nation’s premier franchise sales outsourcing firm. Franchise Dynamics can assume the responsibility for your entire franchise sales effort — allowing you to focus simply on franchise support and organizational development.
Auditing Your Existing Franchise System
The iFranchise Group offers comprehensive audit services covering all aspects of the franchise organization or customized audits based on perceived need. Who should get an audit?
- Franchisors with a defined need or shortcoming
- New franchise company owners looking to develop their strategic direction
- Franchisors who want to do an “annual check-up”
- Franchisors who are redefining their missions
- Acquiring companies doing “due diligence”
- Franchisors wishing faster franchise sales
- Franchisors with quality control or franchisee relationship problems
Annual audits on sales practices can help you reduce your legal exposure and improve your sales performance.
Individual audits include:
- Strategic audit
- Legal audit
- Operations audit
- Organizational audit
- Marketing audit
- Internet audit
- Franchisee surveys
- Franchise training audit
- Franchise sales audit
iFranchise Group Franchise Management Training Programs The iFranchise Group offers numerous franchise management seminars geared toward both start-up and established franchisors.
The iFranchise Group is also available to provide shortened versions of its consumer-oriented seminars or other customized presentations at franchise conventions or other similar events. These seminars are ideal for franchise management teams.
Franchise Sales and Marketing Techniques A two day seminar focused on improving and managing your franchise sales and marketing process. This course is geared toward those with existing sales experience, although the basics of franchise sales will also be covered.
Franchise Implementation Training Franchise Implementation Training provides your staff with a comprehensive training session covering all aspects of implementing a franchise program and managing a franchise organization.
Minimizing Franchise Litigation Taught by George Rummel, a long-time veteran of McDonald’s, this course is essential for franchisors that are growing rapidly.
Field Consulting Training A one-day session incorporating a mixture of role-playing and lecture/discussion formats focused on the role of the field consultant and best practices for conducting onsite franchisee field support visits.
How to Franchise a Business The iFranchise Group is available to provide a custom seminar on “How to Franchise a Business.” This seminar is essentially a live version of the seminar video we are currently providing for free.
Insurance Needs — Yours and Theirs Franchisors with significant insurance premiums can often realize substantial savings by understanding this vital topic.
Development and Management of Good Franchisee Relations Drawing on his extensive experience at McDonald’s, George Rummel shows how good franchisee relations can benefit everyone involved.
Retail and Restaurant Best Practices Taught by some of the nation’s premier retail consultants, this course helps you achieve both strategic and operational improvements in your existing operations.
For companies considering international franchise growth or expansion, the iFranchise Group offers a variety of services to help them achieve your goals.
- Development of international franchise expansion plans for companies aggressively targeting international markets
- Directly representing your franchise in foreign markets in a brokerage capacity
- Assistance with contract negotiation and the refinement of contract terms
- Development of franchise programs and strategies
- Assistance to non-MENAT residence franchisors in the development of MENAT entry strategies
- Custom Services for Franchisors
- Change Facilitation
- Dealer Conversion
- Best Practices
- Retail Strategy and Positioning
- Unit Valuation and Unit Sale
- Corporate Valuation
- International Market Research
- International Investigation of U.S. Franchise Opportunities
- Due Diligence
- Expert Witness
- Advertising Research
- Restaurant Metrics
- Internet Marketing